Wednesday, August 14, 2013

#30 anyeong sayo!

Hey hi hello,


Good morning from Seoul, Korea! 

I'm currently in the middle of a nine hour transit at Incheon airport and I'm on a Lazy-boy doing what I do best (not blogging but being lazy). Nine hours is not easy time to kill and so far, I've ate some bad airport Korean food (never liked the cuisine to begin with), bought myself a camera, took the time of my life taking a dump and deliberately walked around the terminal looking like a lost sheep so that Korean people will come talk to me.

Sadly, I still think that most Korean men/boys look alike, but I've seen some really pretty cute Korean girls. Some are friendly, some not at all. Most speak bad, bad English. I almost bought the camera for double the amount I wanted to pay just cause I couldn't grasp what the saleslady was saying. Nevertheless, lets hope my impulsive shopping habit does not end up in a pool of regret caused by broken Korean-accented English. 

I know this post is really random, the last I blogged was a completely different time(zone). During my six hour flight from Korea, I cried a half hour for each of the people I had to leave in Malaysia. I'm being separated with people that are such major characters in my life, and I was probably the worse person to sit next to on a plane, because I kept bursting out every five minutes. Despite the waterworks, my flight was bearable, even though I couldn't sleep a wink and my sinus was going haywire. For an aspiring traveller claiming to be consumed by wanderlust, airplanes and I sure don't go to well together. 

I already can't wait to hear from everyone else back home. My sister gave me a letter, although it was more of a lecture and "baby sister to big sister advice" piece than a farewell one, but it still made me cry and wish I never left her to fend for herself. Love you, Sammy. Leaving my mommy was also the toughest thing I ever had to do, but I know I've left her in safe hands and that she's got plenty keeping an eye out for her. Also, thank you all who came out to send me off at the airport, I love you all so much. 

My new life begins hereafter a nap, of course.

Annyeong.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog