Sunday, June 30, 2013

#24 june in a thousand words

Hey hi hello,

Here's the monthly Instagram recap, because posting selfies only once is never enough when you're a narcissist. 


+ Four conceited photos that definitely don't need any description.


+ The photo on the left was taken with my childhood friend and Godsister, Chloe Ann, who's one of the most beautiful girls I have in my life. Taken at Disneyland, God knows when.
+ Second photo was probably taken a little later, also at Disneyland (or some other theme park). The girl on the left was my neighbour, Chanelle Looi.


+ Three photos of work at Epiphany. Note that I am fond of the tobacco counterpart, as the bosses at Epiphany can be quite anal about their coffee quality- and since I'm only part time, they have a full timer to work that shit. I guess it's a good thing.
+ Last photo was taken when I was asked to roll as many cigarettes as I could, and for convenience sake, I used the rolling machine. Hand rolling is an art, not  for mass output, yo! I think I made almost 150 cigarettes that day /clapclap.


+ A throwback photo of Danielle and I, someone I used to love dearly. Still do, but not so much since she abandoned me for her boyfriend and new coursemates :)
+ Didn't actually post this photo, but rather it's a shameless way to show off forever guy. Follow him on Instagram here. Yes, he's the atypical black guy that likes cash money #yolo

That's it for June folks. Hopefully July will be better. Raise your hands if you think I should upload more Instagram (can't be fucked though).

Till the next post.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog