Friday, July 5, 2013

#25 july july july

Hey hi hello,



July is definitely my favourite month of the year, besides obvious reasons. Good shit just happens and nothing bad ever does. And so far, it hasn't disappointed. 

I've managed to RSVP for a pole-dancing class (as dictated by my 21things bucket list) in Plaza Damas. I Googled "pole-dancing in Hartamas" and it was the first result that came up. Here's the thing though: it's completely free, and available only on the day before my birthday. If that isn't fate (for lack of a better word), I don't know what is. Naturally, I didn't have a choice, so I signed myself up for imminent humiliation and doom.

I'll be having my cosy birthday dinner party after, and it's cosy because I only invited twenty of my closest friends. I realised I didn't need over a hundred people in a cramped space expecting free booze and members of the opposite sex because ain't nobody got time fo' dat. Since papa Chang is not in KL and mama Chang is having mobility difficulties for now, the closest thing to family would be my indispensable friends. 

However, if you'd like to see me this weekend, I'll be at Pestle & Mortar's Summer Collection Launch at Lust KL on Saturday. Feel free to crash their party and make it our own. 

Anyways, my internship here is drawing to a close, and I've got a month after that to settle prep for San Diego and meet up with everyone that I'll definitely miss. 

I'm bored with this post already so I'm just going to end with images of me being my conceited self. Adios.


Till the next post.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog