Thursday, July 25, 2013

#28 suspended

Hey hi hello,

I don't even know where to begin. From the short time between my last blog post and today, I'm in a completely different place. Not physically- more of my state of mind. As I type this, my brain screams exhaustion and my eyelids are failing me, but I'm not physically tired. Lethargic maybe, but not sleepy. I don't know. Blame dehydration, irregular sleeping and eating patterns, stress. Whatever it is, I don't feel right.

For starters, I sadly gave up the The xx tickets. As much as the self-proclaimed concert junkie in me is disappointed, the timing just isn't right. It wasn't an easy decision to make, mind you.

*//edited on 31st July 2013

Found this post written halfway and decided to post it up anyways. Not sure why I didn't finish it or what I was going to say, but there you have it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog